martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Welcome to the website of Entuala Kongo.

And enjoy my Literature
Good Morning and Happy New Year 2015 and much prosperity.
My name is Domingo B. Lage Entuala Kongo.
And I invite them to enjoy all my experience as a writer, as gangulero in the religion of Palo Mayombe, I also want you to know that I am more Santero. I have crowned Elewa for over thirty years. I want you to enjoy together with me all covenants and treaties occult sciences of Palo Mayombe. I'm thirty-two books and you decide
https://kdp.amazon.com/dashboard?ref_=TN_bsT.
www.elbrujoentuala.net.

https://www.xing.com/profile/Domingo_BLage/

1 comentario:

  1. Feliz aniversario al Templo Briyumba Congo de
    las Vegas Nevada. Y que cumpla muchos mas
    Para mas informacion llame a la Hermana Rosa Linda al telefono
    (702)349-7996.
    http://templobriyumbacongolasvn.jimdo.com/
    Happy Anniversary to Briyumba Temple Congo Las
    Vegas Nevada. And that meets many more
    For more information call. Sister Rosa Linda on the phone (702) 349-7996.
    http://templobriyumbacongolasvn.jimdo.com/

    ResponderEliminar